- The number of tickets on sale is limited and subject to availability.
- Due to the great demand for tickets, advance booking is recommended.
- The ticket is only valid on the day of the visit.
- Visitors are advised to arrive as soon as possible because a complete tour will take at least three hours.
- Admission to the Monument is restricted to a timetable which has been divided into morning, afternoon or evening sessions, according to the type of ticket purchased (see types of tickets). Visitors are advised to take into account the assigned time of admission to the Nasrid Palaces and organise their visit accordingly.
- Visitors without tickets should acquire them from the ticket office situated in the Entrance Pavilion and from there visit the Alcazaba, the Nasrid Palaces and then the Generalife.
- Visitors who already have tickets are advised to enter the grounds through the Justice Gate (Puerta de la Justicia).
- You will only be able to enter within the time indicated on your ticket, due to the existing capacity control in this area. Upon not entering in the specific time zone you will lose the right to visit this area.
- If your entrance time for the Nasrid Palace coincides with the last pass (one hour before closing time) you will have to visit the Generalife and Alcazaba earlier, given that the tour of the area takes at minimum a half hour.
- Reserved tickets should be collected an hour in advance at least with respect to your entrance time for the Nasrid Palaces.
- All visitors should bring a ticket with a bar code, including those whose entrance to the monument is free, such as children less than 12 years old.
- You should enter the Nasrid Palaces during the time printed on your ticket.
- For security reasons children younger than 8 years should have their hands helps.
- Backpacks, large bags and baby strollers should be left at the coatroom. The Board of the Alhambra and Generalife have a free service for loaning porta-baby backpacks. Consult the Services section for more information.
- Do not drink, eat or smoke (except in in designated areas).
- No photography with tripods or flash (not even for night time visits), without authorized permission.
- Respect and follow the instructions.
- No touching the decorations on the walls.
- No touching or leaning on the columns.
- No touching the plants in the garden.
- Be cautious to prevent falls.
- Use the recycle bins; do not throw away anything on the floor; colaborate with the cleanliness of the monument.
- Do not drink water from the fountains and pillars. There are sufficient fountains with potable water.
- Do not take off your clothes or shoes.
- Do not lie down on benches or in gardens.
- No pets allowed except guide dogs to assist the disabled.
- For security purposes, preservation or celebration of events, the Board (Patronato) can modify itineraries, limit access to certain spaces or certain hours or temporarily call off the visit.
- Recordings are made to ensure the security of the visitors and the conservation of the monument, respecting the current legislation.
It is forbidden any activity that implies the damage or deterioration of the Monument, of the environmental condition of the natural spaces and facilities. It is specifically prohibited:
- The alteration of the annual capacity made by the center's staff not specifically authorised or by people other than the staff of the Council of the Alhambra and the Generalife, with the intention to promote organised group visits to the detriment of the individual visit.
- The alteration, by any means or for whatever reason, of the capacity of 300 people each half an hour established for the visit to the Nasrid Palaces by nonauthorised staff or by anyone other than the staff of the Council of the Alhambra and the Generalife.
- The entrance in organised groups of visitors who have admission tickets whose schedule is different from the authorised visit at every moment.
- The increase of the authorised maximum number of people per group by means of the procedure, among others, to gather groups in the interior of the Monument for reasons of organization, language or any other reasons.
- Scalping of admission tickets to the Alhambra and Gardens of the complex.
- Forgery of admission tickets.
- Any person failing to observe the points previously mentioned will be sanctioned with the expulsion from the Monumental complex, without right for refund of the admission ticket.
GUIAS OFICIALES DE GRANADA
"Empresa de Servicios Turísticos - Visitas guiadas"
Calle Varela 2 1ºB. 18009. Granada. España
Teléfono: 0034 958225226 - Telf/Fax: 0034 958918029 - Móvil: 0034 677417790.
Todos los derechos reservados