Visit the Alhambra from Malaga - Join a group
It is a guided tour of the Alhambra and the Generalife with departure in Malaga and the Costa del Sol. After the collection in the different hotels we will leave for Granada. We will make a brief stop of about 25 min. To have a coffee in Los Abades. When arriving in Granada the following points will be developed:
1. Guided tour of the Alhambra and Generalife for approximately 2.30 hours.
2. Lunch optional.
3. Free time in the center of Granada.
We also leave from:FROM SEVILLA FROM GRANADA
GENERAL INFORMATION OF THE VISIT AND CONDITIONS
- Guided tour of the Alhambra and the Generalife of Granada strong>. It includes the entrance and transport of (Roundtrip to your hotel or pick up point in Malaga).
- Lunch (Optional, lunch supplement € 18.00 Adult, € 13.50 Child)
- Timing: Full day excursion.
- Price: See table below.
- Visit to the following areas of the Alhambra: Nasrid Palaces Alhambra, Carlos V Palace, Medina, Generalife Garden.
- LANGUAGES: visit available in Spanish, English and French.
- Return: about 4.30 pm h to the Costa del Sol with technical stop of about 25 min.
- Departures on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays: * During the months of December to February there will be no Wednesday departure. * On Tuesdays there is no pick up in Malaga City.
- If there is no possibility of making a group in a single language, sometimes the visit could be done in two languages.
- More information, Telephones: 0034 958225226. Mobile: 00 34 677417790
|COLLECTION||ADULT PRICES||CHILDREN OF 4 TO 11 YEARS||CHILDREN OF 0 TO 3 YEARS|
|MALAGA CITY||75 €||56,25 €||37,50 €|
|TORREMOLINOS - FUENGIROLA - BENALMÁDENA||75 €||56,25 €||37,50 €|
|MARBELLA - SAN PEDRO - MARBESA - PUERTO BANUS - ELVIRIA - LOS MONTEROS||80 €||60 €||40 €|
|ESTEPONA - ATALAYA - BENAVISTA||85 €||63,75 €||42,50 €|
Official members of the A.G.I.P on each tour with more than 20 years of accredited experience.
At each guided tour the meeting and meeting point will be indicated.
Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 14.00 and from 17.00 to 20.00 Telephone: +34 902 636 459