Alhambra Guided Tours - Join a group
Guided tour of the Alhambra where you discover the best preserved Muslim Medieval City in the world.
Visit the Nasrid Palaces: Mexuar, Comares, Lions and Generalife.
You will walk through the courtyards: of the Arrayanes, the Reja, the Acequia, the Sultana. You will enjoy the gardens: the Partal, the Medina. And of course the Generalife with its graceful water games, its labyrinthine design ..
- Reduced group: maximum 30 people per guide.
- Duration: approximately 2.5 hours.
- Officials local guides.
- Languages: available Spanish, English y Français.
- It includes: tickets and complete guided tour of the Alhambra.
- Hearing Aid System included, to listen clearly the explanations of the guide.
- Assistance at the meeting point.
- Instant confirmation.
Enjoy a unique experience in the Alhambra in Granada. The tour includes the entrance and the guided tour of the Alhambra.
GENERAL INFORMATION OF THE VISIT AND CONDITIONS
- If there was no possibility to make a group in a single language, in some occasions the visit could be carried out in two languages.
- Accommodation available here...
Most of the visit to the Alhambra takes place in open spaces, at least for its upper part, these are considered safer than closed spaces, however we apply strict measures to guarantee your safety and compliance with current regulations. Some of these measures are:
Maximum group of 30 people per guide.. The use of masks is mandatory throughout the tour. Read more
Official members of the A.G.I.P on each tour with more than 20 years of accredited experience.
At each guided tour the meeting and meeting point will be indicated.
Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 14.00 and from 17.00 to 20.00 Telephone: +34 958 918 029