Fuente: Patronato de la Alhambra y el Generalife
Tickets can be bought on the same day of your visit at the ticket offices. These admission tickets are only valid for one day, the day on which they are purchased. For tickets bought by direct sale the date or time of the visit cannot be changed, nor can the ticket be cancelled.
Due to the huge demand and the limited number of visitors every day, we recommend you reserve your tickets in advance.
Alhambra General: 14€
- , pensioners and cardholders sixty-five Andalusia Board: 9 €. Must show proof of their condition to gain access to the monument.
- under 26 years, which prove this condition by the youth card or similar: 9€.
- of higher than 33% (presentation of documentary proof): 8€.
- : Free entry. Even though admission for children under 12 is free, tickets must be purchased at the same time as the others, because all visitors must carry a ticket when entering the Monument.
- and Sites - Art (ICOMOS) and the International Council of Museums (ICOM): Free entry.
Alhambra at Night: 8€
Alhambra Gardens: 7€