- Price 15€ per person. For children under 12 years of age the visit is free of charge. (Prices including VAT).
- June to September - 18:00h.
- October to May - 17:00h.
- Duration 2 hours.
- Guide Accompaniment during the entire visit by an Official Guide of Granada, member of the Granada Association of Heritage Guides and Interpreters (A. G. I. P.).
- Languages Spanish and English.
- Payment Paying everything in advance, by credit card or bank transfer.
- More information Telephones: +34 958 918 029. Mobile: +34 677 417 790 029.
The Albayzin is considered to be one of the most charming corners of the city and the most historic quarter in Granada. During the tour, we will get to know each street and square, passing through some buildings that marked the history of the city or remains of what was once its essence.
Walking through its narrow streets is the best way to get to know its typical urban layout and to understand how its inhabitants lived in Granada's countryside, which gives special interest to this Hispano-Muslim neighborhood. . We will then visit the Sacromonte district, a place known worldwide for its caves, the essence of gypsy life in the area and the zambra of Granada, flamenco in its purest form. The viewpoints, which are projected as balconies towards the Alhambra, will delight the visitor.
- It is not recommended for people with reduced mobility
- Recommendable comfortable
- We recommend to bring a bottle of water
- IMPORTANT: depending on the selected date, and the language demand, the visit can be made in bilingual (Spanish and English)
Official members of the A.G.I.P on each tour with more than 20 years of accredited experience.
At each guided tour the meeting and meeting point will be indicated.
Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 14.00 and from 17.00 to 20.00 Telephone: +34 958 918 029