|Zambra gypsy flameco show|
FLAMENCO SHOW IN GRANADA - ZAMBRA GIPSY
Every day at 22.00 hrs. this zambra offers a "zambra", a form of flamenco show which is danced in caves of the Sacromonte, the gypsy district, (where some people still live!). Gipsies of the same family dance, sing and play a visceral flamenco which roots date back to the times of the moorish wedding dances in Granada. An additional atraction is the gorgeous view from the caves: the Alhambra and the Generalife by night.
Details of the flamenco show
- Price per person. Two options:
Without dinner: 20 €
Children (8-11) 12,50 €. Children (0-7) Free. (VAT incl.)
With Dinner: 60 €
Children (8-11) 30 €. Children (0-7) 20 €.
Restaurant Rocio Flamenco Cave. Menu. (VAT incl.)
- Ask for special prices for groups.
- Including: Transfer from the hotel to the Albayzin, a stroll across the Albayzin to the Sacromonte, with a quick stop in the Mirdador of St. Nicholas, the Flamenco Show in a cave of this gipsy district, and a drink during the performance. Transport back to the hotel after the show.
- Transportation: By bus, from your hotel to the gypsy flamenco cave in Sacromonte and after the show, back to your hotel.
- Timing: 2 hrs 30´aprox. Every day at 22.00 hrs.
- Payment: In advance by credit card (except American Express), or Transfer Bank.
- More information: Telephone: 0034 958 225245-26, Móbil: 0034 677417790.
- The meeting point is usually your hotel, if your hotel is outside of Granada or don't have any hotel, the meeting point will notice later on.
- Any booking application that is not sent 48 hours in advance will not be dealt with.