TRIP TO GRANADA (Alhambra and Generalife) FROM SEVILLE:
The journey towards Granada follows the same route marked by the American writer Washington Irving in XIX century. We come across near cities and towns like Alcalá de Guadaira, El Arahal, Osuna, o Santa Fe, mentioned in his book "Tales of the Alhambra", crossing olive trees, cereal and fruit trees grounds, as well as mountains and valleys where the writer used to imagine bandits and smugglers from Andalusian mountainous regions in his romantic vision from Spain.
We arrive to Granada, where we visit the Alhambra , and inside it, the Alcazaba or military fortress, the Nasrid Palaces , Granadian Sultans' residence, with its famous Courts (Lions and Myrtles Courts), the Medina, and Charles V Palace. Later on we go to the Generalife , where we visit the sultans' summer palace and its marvelous gardens around.
After the visit, the vehicle will take us to the historical city centre, free time for lunch and return to Seville.
Details of the visit
- Full day trip.
- Trip price: 120 € per person. Children (2-8) years old 60 €. (VAT incl.)
- Departures everyday from Seville's hotel , at the time which will be indicated later on.
- Includes go and return transport, guide, Alhambra and Generalife tickets.
- It doesn't include lunch but we suggest you where you can find the best places.
- How to pay (Secure Paymet): Paying everything in advance, by credit card or bank transfer.
- The meeting point is usually your hotel or a hotel nerby. The meeting point will be fixed later.
- If there was no possibility to make a group in a single language, in some occasions the visit could be carried out in two languages.
- Any booking application should be sent 48 hours in advance.