REGULAR WALKING TOUR IN THE ALHAMBRA & GENERALIFE
This is an all inclusive tour every day. You will discover a unique arab medieval citadel, probably the best preserved in the world, that is also the highest tourist atraction in Spain.
We´ll show you the gardens and yards, like the Partal or the Generalife Gardens; the fortress and the dungeons and, of course, the palaces of the sultans, like the Palace of the Lions or the Palace of the Throne.
You´ll feel the atmosphere of the moorish culture surrounded by the perfums of the flowers and the murmuring of the water...
If you are not accomodated in Granada, you will also be able to enjoy this visit, as we can pick you up in: Málaga and Costa del Sol, and Seville.
- Guided visit to Alhambra with tickets included:
45 € per person. Children from 3 to 11 years old: 25 € Children from 0 to 2 Free.
Check the green days in the the calendar
- Guided tour by the Granada Official Guides , members of AGIP (Local Association of Professional Guides).
- Timing: Approximately 3 hours.
- Itinerary: In the Alhambra: Nasrid Palaces, Charles V Palace and Medina, to finish in the Generalife Gardens and Palace.
- Groups: 30 people maximum.
- Languages: English, french and spanish guaranteed.
- How to pay (Secure Paymet): Paying everything in advance, by credit card or bank transfer.
- More information: Telephone: 0034 958 225 226. Mobil: 0034 677417790
- If there was no possibility to make a group in a single language, in some occasions the visit could be carried out in two languages.
- To make a reservation, please fill the following form. We will get in contact soon to inform you how to make the payment. Once it is done, we will send you the confirmation of the visit.
- Any booking application should be sent 24 hours in advance.