|The Cabo de la Carrera Tower|
The "Cabo de la Carrera" Tower
This tower was named like this for being the limit at the end of the "Real street" of the Alhambra. Of this tower only ruins remain, since it was destroyed by the troops of Napoleon in 1812 before leaving Granada.
Located between two towers, the "Infantas" and the "Agua", it was constructed or restored in 1502 by the Catholic Kings, according to an inscription that has not lasted until today.